Darien and Grace Oborn

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Day 2 - Crash Course in Baby Care

The second day of fatherhood proved to be the real test. Prior to this I had limited to NO experience caring for infant children. I watched intently as the nurses fed, changed, burped, and dressed my two little ones and recorded their every move in my photographic memory. Gradually, the nurses came around less often and Debbie and I started taking over some of the parenting responsibilities (above and beyond just taking pictures of my cute kids!)



Today we also had many visitors; Kent Oborn (grandpa "papa"), Sharyl Oborn (grandma), Gale Oborn Johnson (Aunt Gale), Spencer Oborn (Uncle Spencer), Adam Edwards, Misha Edwards, Ron Dyer (grandpa Dyer), Myrna Dyer (grandma Dyer), Brett Twiggs (uncle Brett), Linda Twiggs (aunt Lindy), Nathan Twiggs (cousin), Brianna Twiggs (cousin and future babysitter).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home